Thursday 7 November 2013

Girls about town...

Today I spent a well deserved (if I say so myself) day off with my lovely mum roaming the little gems of Yarm high street. 

My purchases were somewhat disappointing but generally I enjoy nothing more than feasting my eyes in the antique shop, lovely interior and gift shop "cloud cuckoo"-( which features designer maker products made in Yarm!) and of course Yarms feature store, "Strickland and Halt". The clatting floorboards, the aroma of festive burning candles and the rows of quirky toys and nik-naks all take me back to my childhood when I walk into this place. 

Got some lovely inspiration for christmas things I have added to my massive to do list to make!

Purchases include a hand sewn doll rattle from Cloud Cukoo


 and lovely old fashioned christmas decs by Gisela Graham from my Lecturers lovely store "Croft Interiors" in Stokesly.


Fave products from Cloud Cukoo...








https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloud-Cuckoo/185016708262631

No comments:

Post a Comment