Tuesday 25 February 2014

Colour palette inspiration...


After talking about personalised colour palettes and how I'm still a little scared of colour only yesterday, I just had to reblog this post I found on http://printpattern.blogspot.co.uk.
The colours are simply gorgeous, I love the fact that they are bright yet still sophisticated and not too garish. Some of the actual patterns however I'm not as keen on (further down the line byAngela Walters and Jeni Baker) I don't find the graphic repetition of the prints interesting enough but I really do like the collection by Chic Flora as despite being quite graphic, they still retain a delicacy (it could be the florals!) Definitely a flash of colour palette inspiration...

Here are some more upcoming fabrics due for release this spring at Art Gallery Fabrics. February saw the arrival of Chic Flora an in-house designed collection of  lush florals in mineral blue, coral, and lime.




Below: Next month will see the release of Pat Bravo's 'Essentials'collection.




Below : Also arriving in March is 'Drift' by Angela Walters, inspired by a tropical island paradise.




And finally (below) April  will see the arrival of Dreamin Vintage by Jeni Baker.


No comments:

Post a Comment