Tuesday 8 April 2014

Ferm Living

Here's a brand I've just come across, Ferm Living. I'd not heard of them before, they are a interior company that draws from Scandinavian design; the typical retro charm but with a graphic quality. I like the fact that the brand was established from one ladies disability to find the wallpaper she wanted- and now is a huge brand that caters fro every room in your home! I also really agree with the brand philosophy,
“I have never created anything on the basis of strategy or cool calculation; it has to come from the heart for me. I am very happy and grateful – and still somewhat surprised! – to see that these designs have appealed to so many people worldwide. And I still stick to the same design philosophy that began it all – doing what feels right. Then it has a much better chance of feeling right for someone else too.”

Heres my have pick of their products...









http://www.fermliving.com/home/our-story.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment