Thursday 3 April 2014

Taking a TIME OUT...

So the past few days (or maybe weeks!) iv been trying to get as much done as possible, cramming in the ideas and hours to make up for cutting my current deadline short- we're going on holiday at the end of term so I'm consciously trying to stay ahead! This morning I feel like it's finally catching up with me, especially after a very inspiring hen weekend in Liverpool! So today I plan on staying in uni until late, and I'm forcing myself to work a little slower, think a little slower and hopefully feel invigorated by the end of it! 
I'm starting nice and early, coffee in hand, browsing journals and mags for high end inspiration. This element of design development is massively important yet it's so easy to let it slip and get caught up in a world of your own. I'm giving myself a slap on the wrist (aided by the mention from my peers to calm the heck down yesterday), twking a deep breath out and indulging in some scrummy research :)

Here's a few pics iv found already....



All images from my magazine issues 34 and 35.



No comments:

Post a Comment