Wednesday 24 September 2014

First Live Assignment- so exciting...

So I'm three days in to my first week back at uni, and already I feel like I've got a mountain to climb!!! That mountain however, is so far away from any mundane, usual old uni mountain that any non-art students have to face. I can already see that this year is going to be thrillingly fast paced, intense and full of exciting new experiences. The first of which is our live assignment, so this basically means we have to work to a REAL brief for a REAL industry professional- JOANNA COUPLAND!

I had already come accords her work within my search for animal sculpture products, so I really am looking forward to getting the chance to meet and work with her. From her studio in York, Joanna makes all of her products by hand, taking inspiration from nature and taxidermy. Below are a few images of hers, for more gorgeousness, take a peek at her website...http://www.joannacoupland.co.uk.







No comments:

Post a Comment