Monday 15 September 2014

Long time no speak...

As September (and the misty Northern weather) is drawing in, I'v finally managed to get myself sorted and made it back to my blog space!

It's been a while, but Summer 2014 has been a good one, and I'm feeling refreshed and motivated after a long break.

To fill you in (and enjoy a  reminisce) here's a few things I have gotten up to over the sunshine months...
  1. Taken one heck of a vacation across the pond to see the big mouse and his mrs
  2. Ziplined down one of the longest lines across stunning Caribbean ocean
  3. Climbed the Dunns River Falls in Jamaica
  4. Camped in a "pod" aka SHED
  5. Got well and truly stuck in to decorating/ renovating our home which firstly consisted of completing a bedroom/wetroom overhaul- the results of which I'm chuffed with (blogging from my bed made up with bargainous luxury "White Company" bedding over-looking an enormous statement light I have to say it feels a tiny bit like a hotel room :D )
  6. Spent some long awaited quality time with family and friends
  7. Continued a lifelong hunt for "treasures" in charity shops and at fairs
  8. Visited Chester Zoo and developed a love for Meercats- so adorable!
  9. Knocked back a few tipples- and savoured every one
  10. Was guest at two amazing weddings 
  11. and I did manage a few chilled days here and there...
and a few visuals to prove it...






Heres to Summer 2014! I have to admit, I am quite looking forward to swapping the tee's for snuggly jumpers and the white wine for a comforting hot chocolate.
xoxo

P.s hope you like the new look blog, just a quick change but it's made all the difference don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment