Wednesday 17 September 2014

Misty Morning Inspiration...

So today Daphne and I rose early in light of hitting the beach before the workmen arrive- (we have been cooped up for three days now and were starting to loose the will, but were holding out in hope that the log burner they are fitting is going to change our lives!)

Theres nothing like a good walk to clear the mind so it was a perfect way to start the day. The tide was out and the air was murky- one of my favourite atmospheres. The sea and the beach never fail to remind me that there is so much inspiration in nature, I am mainly drawn to the raw materials, colours and varying texture. I have a feeling that much of my second year work is going to reflect my love of this...fingers crossed I can draw some inspiration from this today, I'm in for a day of research and sketching so I'll hopefully have interesting things to share this evening.

Have a lovely day
xoxo .F.







No comments:

Post a Comment