Tuesday 8 October 2013

Evening readers, I'm feeling totally inspired today after a day in the library lusting over gorgeous designer maker products- hardly what I'd call a hard days graft! I stumbled across this unique fish wall paper print by Cole & Son which I think is totally relevant after last week making my very own 3d paper Trout! 

http://www.cole-and-son.com/en/

The more time I spent completing this biro image (and once I'd gotten over the smell!), the more I began to see the lovely qualities in the fish- and my mind starting wandering into what could be developed from there.  It's inspiring to see a finished piece of such a high quality that gives just one example of what something as simple as my little Trout, (appropriately named Timmy), could eventually lead to.



No comments:

Post a Comment