Monday 7 October 2013


So... my very first post on my new blog- how exciting! Tonight I'm sketch-booking...this is an introduction of how I roll...wine, (note the glass is very nearly almost empty-top up due!), corra and my baby lab Daphne makes for the perfect scene to job on with my 3rd week of Uni "homework", as my witty husband likes to refer to it.

My blog will diary my research, work and pretty much anything I love as I progress through my three year BA Hons Degree in Contemporary Textile Products at Cleveland College of Art & Design (CCAD). I hope that you will follow and inspire me, as much as this gorgeous world we live in continues to; in return I will try my hardest to do the same for you. XOX Flick 
(F.Y.I. My name is not Felicty...it almost was; my parents thought it would be a good idea to let my 7 year old sister name their new baby. I was Felicty for around about 2 hours, then they realised it was a silly thing to do. Now, I actually quite like it- perhaps she's my altar ego, a La Sascha Fierce and all that jazz!)

No comments:

Post a Comment