Sunday 20 October 2013

Swit Swoo at Anna Sui...

Clashing prints, unlikely combinations and intriguing textures- Anna Sui's collections have always got it all going on!

When I browse designers for inspiration, I look for something that grabs me- something that screams in my face for any reason; whether its for quality, design or simply because I've never come across anything like it before. The Spring/Summer 2013 collection from Anna Sui grabbed for for EVERY reason. I ADORE her brave use of colour and print- this is definitely a designer who knows her own mind (and style) and is not afraid to stick to it- how inspiring!

Personally I can tend to use a lot of muted colour palettes, so it's the exact opposite of that that really excited me here; along with just the utter individuality of Sui's designs. This is a mayo inspiration for my work, I'd love my collections to have the same affect on people as this did for me; that kind of bold, "have-to-have-ness"!







www.annsui.com

No comments:

Post a Comment